EY Senior Consultant International Social Security & Immigration in Diegem, Belgium
Senior Consultant International Social Security & Immigration
Requisition # DIE000RA
Post Date Feb 26, 2018
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality. The Global Mobility team offers to its clients assistance in global mobility cases (international social security, employment, …).
For our People Advisory Global Mobility Team we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant International Social Security & Immigration
• You follow-up relevant legislation in the field of global mobility and stay up-to-date about your competence field. (especially in term of European & international legislation with
• You are responsible for drafting internal communication alerts and memoranda to keep everyone updated about changes in the relevant legislation.
• You are familiar with an EU and a national legal environment in term of circulation of people.
• You proactively communicate and collaborate with your colleagues of the team and escalate observations to the executive.
• You actively participate to the training and coaching session of your development plan and you’re responsible for the development of your own technical knowledge.
• You have a bachelor or master degree and min. 3 years of relevant experience in global mobility (international social security, employment, taxation, …). By preference you’ve gained experience in a law firm, EU environment company, secretariat social or Big 4 (an asset)
• You speak Dutch with a good command of English (French is a plus).
• You are well organized, precise and client-oriented and have good summarizing & analytical skills.
• You are a team player and can communicate with different stakeholders (official authorities, clients, …).