EY USA - CBS - Launch - Intern - Summer 2023 in Greenville, South Carolina
USA - CBS - Launch - Intern - Summer 2023
AL-Birmingham, AZ-Phoenix, CA-Irvine, CA-Los Angeles, CA-San Diego, CA-San Francisco, CA-San Jose, CO-Denver, CT-Hartford, CT-Stamford, FL-Boca Raton, FL-Jacksonville, FL-Miami, FL-Orlando, FL-Tampa, GA-Atlanta, IA-Des Moines, IL-Chicago, IN-Indianapolis, KY-Louisville, LA-New Orleans, MA-Boston, MD-Baltimore, MI-Detroit, MI-Grand Rapids, MN-Minneapolis, MO-Kansas City, MO-St. Louis, NC-Charlotte, NC-Raleigh, NC-Winston-Salem, NJ-Hoboken, NJ-Iselin, NV-Las Vegas, NY-Buffalo, NY-Jericho, NY-New York, OH-Akron, OH-Cincinnati, OH-Cleveland, OH-Grandview Heights, OH-Toledo, OK-Oklahoma City, OR-Portland, PA-Philadelphia, PA-Pittsburgh, RI-Providence, SC-Greenville, TN-Nashville, TX-Austin, TX-Dallas, TX-Fort Worth, TX-Houston, TX-San Antonio, UT-Salt Lake City, VA-McLean, VA-Richmond, WA-Seattle, WI-Milwaukee
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY offers a variety of career paths and opportunities, and with so many options, we understand it can be hard to choose. To have the best candidate experience, we encourage you to apply to no more than 2 positions within a 6-month period.
To learn more about career opportunities, visit Careers at EY (https://www.ey.com/en_us/careers). Prior to completing your application, please be diligent in reviewing the job description to ensure you meet the qualifications for the position.
If we are unable to consider you for this particular position, a recruiter may contact you to gauge your interest in other opportunities at EY.
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Everything we do comes back to building a better working world, and that takes colleagues from all walks of life – each with their own unique perspective and skills. Our Launch program is just one platform designed to support and develop underrepresented groups within the professional services industry. With a structured step-by-step approach, it’s the perfect place to gain hands-on experience alongside seasoned industry professionals.
This program is all about giving you a solid foundation on which to develop your career. That covers everything from deciding on a direction suited to your own talents and ambitions to advise on how best to further pursue that goal. What’s more, you’ll build a varied network of colleagues, who could influence your career wherever you go in the future.
This is a rotational program, so you’ll learn all about a wide variety of areas and service lines specific to your market and interests such as Assurance, Consulting, and Tax. Whichever areas you visit, this is a true learning experience where you’re likely to spend time rotating around and supporting colleagues on live projects right from the start and observing conflict management and team dynamics. You can expect plenty of chances to discover the true inner workings of a highly respected global brand, all while practicing the technical, business and communication skills that will set your career apart.
Your key responsibilities
· Building an intimate understanding of our service lines and professional services
· Developing a foundation for the most sought-after business skills through classroom and on the job training
· Nurturing relationships with colleagues, potentially identifying mentors who can contribute to your success
· Discovering and adapting to our unique collaborative culture
· Personally considering and communicating where you’ll like your future career to take you
What we look for
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
o College freshman, sophomore or junior status
o An excellent academic record in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Finance, Economics or a related subject
o Strong preference for membership in organizations committed to racial diversity and inclusiveness such as NABA or ALPFA
o A proven history of leadership, such as in a campus club or society
o A genuine interest in a professional services career
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
· If you join EY full-time after your internship, we offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
· Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
· In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
· Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person.
What we offer
If you join EY full-time after your internship, we offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you'll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You'll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Service Line/Business Area Core Business Services