EY Analyst - Tax - National TAX - Tax Technology Services - Gurgaon in Gurgaon, India
Analyst - Tax - National TAX - Tax Technology Services - Gurgaon
Requisition # GUR007TE
Post Date Feb 04, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Analyst – Tax – Analytics
EY is looking for Analyst in the Tax Analytics Team.
Your key responsibilities
• Develop Analytics Based Decision Making Frameworks for clients across Banking, Insurance sector
• Project Management
• Client Management
• Support business development and new analytics solution development activities
Skills and attributes for success
• Basic experience in Tax functionalities, AI , Machine Learning and Data Science
• Project Management skills in managing his or her own projects to complete by assigned deadlines and within budget
• Strong communication skills as the profile requires interactions with CIO, CEO, CFO and other senior leadership
• Data processing using MS Excel (Visual Basic Applications) and SQL
• Hands-on experience in one or more Statistical tools – Python/R (preferable) and SAS
• Experience working on Big Data platforms (Hadoop, Mongo Db etc.) - good to have
• Data mining and manipulation experience
• Interpersonal and leadership ability coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills
To qualify for the role you must have
• BE/BTech degree in IT/Computer Science; BCA or BSc degree in Computer Science or any graduation degree with Analytics Course Certifications
• Minimum 2 years of work experience
• Must have data visualization experience (preferably Power BI or Tableau)
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.