EY Application Security Specialist - Associate in Gurgaon, India
Application Security Specialist - Associate
Core Business Services
Requisition # GUR005SN
Post Date Apr 23, 2018
As application security specialist for the Security certification team, candidate will be responsible to conduct application vulnerability assessment of EY applications before they move into production and support the team lead to meet overall security certification goals and client requirements
• Capable of conducting application vulnerability assessments.
• Preparing detailed review reports.
• Researching new security areas and domains.
• Support the team in updating their skill and knowledge.
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
• Experience of 1 - 4 yrs in application security. Hands on experience of Web, thick client, Mobile, VOIP, Wireless Application security reviews.
• Usage of various security tools. Should be familiar with various application testing methodology and tools such as Burp Professional, Nmap, Wireshark, Nessus, echomirage.
• Exposure and good understanding of the various manual testing methodologies.
• Should be familiar with automated scan tool Webinspect.
• Basic Knowledge of programming language like C/C++, C#, JAVA, ASP.NET and familiar with PERL/Python Scripting.
• Familiar with OWASP and Secure SDLC standards
• Knowledge of common security requirements within ASP.NET & Java application
• Good Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Security.
• Knowledge / experience on code review
• Good Technical aptitude, problem solving and ability to quickly learn and master new topics and domains.
• Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
Qualifications, certifications and education requirements:
- MCA/B.Tech Computer Science or equivalent with 2+ experience in application security assessment
Certifications desired - CEH, CISSP, CHFI