EY Assistant Manager - HR - HR - PEO-Recruiting - Gurgaon in Gurgaon, India
Assistant Manager - HR - HR - PEO-Recruiting - Gurgaon
Core Business Services
Requisition # GUR007IE
Post Date Dec 29, 2020
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Recruitment Sourcing Specialist.
EY is looking for an Executive – Talent Acquisition to support in hiring new talent to the organization.
Your key responsibilities
• Handle Tech hiring especially Analytics domain
Skills and attributes for success
• Excellent Stakeholder management with an aptitude to analyse data and deduce inference
• Team player with a passion to excel and be a solution provider
• Good communication skills with an ability to articulate his / her thoughts
• Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
To qualify for the role you must have
Bachelor's degree in Business, Human resources or related discipline
3-4 years experience in technology recruitment with a deeper understanding on the analytics domain
Should have experience in volume hiring, head hunting and sourcing
Prior experience in Pre-screening, Head Hunting, Sourcing , Coordination, Vendor Management, Industry Mapping, Lateral hiring, etc
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across various service lines. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.