EY Associate - Operations - Operations - Markets Finance - Gurgaon in Gurgaon, India
Associate - Operations - Operations - Markets Finance - Gurgaon
Core Business Services
Requisition # GUR007K3
Post Date Jan 17, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions
Associate – CBS - Credit Control
The incumbent will handle external and internal clients, chase overdue invoices, analyze payment and invoicing trends, tracking and resolving problems related of payments.
Your key responsibilities
• Follow ups with clients as well as internal engagement teams through mails and calls to collect outstanding dues
• Reconciliation of TDS and Collection of WHT (Foreign) certificates
• Handling both client and internal queries in relation to invoice payments
• Analyzing payment patterns and Identifying changes
• Highlighting potential debtor problems such as bankruptcy, irrecoverable debts
• Follow ups for conversion of Unbilled Inventory to invoice and help in billing queries
• Preparation of related MIS
• Preparation of Reports and Dashboards on regular basis
• Ensure timely delivery of work and providing regular update to all stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively with staff performing similar tasks across finance teams.
Skills and Technical Qualification
• Good Accounting knowledge
• Conversant with Indian TDS rules, 26AS and GST TDS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a courteous yet firm speaking voice
• Presentation Skills
• Good command over MS Office (Excel, Word & PPT’s)
• Problem Solving, analytical abilities
• Fresh MBA/ 1-2 year of similar experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
Good inter-personal skills, relationship-building
Presentation and analytical abilities
Be highly flexible, adaptable and a good team player
Ability to thrive under pressure and adhere to constant and challenging deadlines