EY Consultant - Gov - Advisory - PI - Delhi in Gurgaon, India
Consultant - Gov - Advisory - PI - Delhi
Requisition # GUR002WI
Post Date Feb 21, 2017
Job Role :
Key Performance Area
1) Design and oversee implementation of parts of skills development projects.
2) Provide technical expertise to team for the part of the project assigned
3) Quality, accuracy and authenticity of technical content in project deliverables allocated.
4) Maintain professional development and industry knowledge to ensure that deliverable reflects best current technical practices.
5) Ability to undertake research and depict the same research in report/PPT.
1) Bring forward to program manager and management - ideas for new methodologies or value-added changes to existing practices.
2) Track and identify new opportunities to improve methodology and training offered for projects.
Ensure that all work submitted is as per the direction of the project manager and the research and development of work products is accurate, correct and aligned to the client/project manager requirement
Academic Qualifications : Bachelor’s degree + Masters/MBA preferred
Experience : 5 years
Likely Companies : Companies that have a focus on skill development
Minimum experience – 5 years in skill development sector (either in implementation or advocacy)
Masters’ Degree in social development/rural development/ social science/ economics
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
A good team player.
Capable of taking initiatives on own with minimum level of supervision.
Excellent communication skills able to clearly communicate complex information verbally and in writing.
Result oriented approach to work/ Open to working in multi-cultural environments and effectively in small and large teams.
Capability to deliver the task at hand in the stipulated timelines
Ability to manage a part of the project single handedly and report to the program manager