EY Executive - HR - HR - PEO - Talent Dev - Learning - Gurgaon in Gurgaon, India
Executive - HR - HR - PEO - Talent Dev - Learning - Gurgaon
Core Business Services
Requisition # GUR0081G
Post Date Mar 22, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Executive - RecruitmentI
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the in house recruitment team at EY, finding future talent that will enable EY to deliver our strategy. Working as a valued member of the Experienced Hires recruitment team, you have the opportunity to deliver a best in class candidate experience and identify talent in the market directly. We’re looking for someone like you who has the autonomy to become a key business partner to your stakeholders, offering advice on best practice defining a sourcing strategy to deliver the end-to-end recruitment processes across your portfolio.
Your key responsibilities
• First line escalation point for recruitment queries and concerns
• Manage recruitment functionality across businesses
• Build high level recruitment strategy for yearly success and communicate clearly across all team members and drive its implementation
• Build and continuously develop recruitment process to match best practice recruitment approaches and the business need
• Manage end to end recruitment of senior level positions
• Relationship management with Practice Leaders and Hiring Partners across businesses
• Identification of partnerships with universities and colleges and development of such relationships to build effective pipelines
• Implement and drive Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for customer satisfaction, excellent service and performance measures for Recruitment Specialists
• Work with Business HR and Hiring Partners to identify service enhancement opportunities
• Drive initiatives and projects within the function through to completion
• Run quarterly Recruitment and Selection training for all Recruitment Specialists across the Region to ensure a high level of interviewing practices
Skills and attributes for success
• A thorough knowledge & understanding of HR policies & procedures, equal opportunity & employment legislation related to recruitment.
• Experience with Competency Based Interviewing
• Expertise in the design and delivery of resourcing/attraction strategies
• Excellent planning & organization skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent communication and relationship skills, able to build credible, long lasting relationships with internal stakeholders, outside agencies and search firms
To qualify for the role you must have
• MBA in HR from a premium B-school
• 3.5 + years of experience in recruitment
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.