EY Senior Manager - Tax - TMT - Busin Tax Compliance Generic - Gurgaon in Gurgaon, India
Senior Manager - Tax - TMT - Busin Tax Compliance Generic - Gurgaon
Requisition # GUR00715
Post Date Nov 28, 2019
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Senior Manager - People Advisory Services
People Advisory Services shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
In joining PAS - a global network, you’ll also gain valuable experiences and a wealth of knowledge by working across capabilities, service offerings, sectors and geographies. So whenever you join, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As a member of the PAS team focused on HR and business performance, you will join a talented group of professionals that help support the design and implementation of HR operating models and organizational structures, improve HR process efficiency, manage people risks, support change efforts to help organizations to successfully transition to a future state, and advise organizations on a range of challenges that are associated with a merger, acquisition, divestiture and/or carve-out.
Our key capabilities include:
• Organizational Change Management
• Organizational Design
• HR Operating & Delivery Model
• HR Process Efficiency & Policy
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Manager, you will lead large-scale business transformation projects. In this role, you should be able to deliver quality client service, deliver insightful solutions and balance multiple priorities. You will also be expected to assume operational responsibility and accountability for engagements generate ideas to expand current service offerings, and identify new business opportunities. More specifically, the successful candidate should:
• Deliver profitable revenue through identifying and managing follow-on engagement opportunities and generating new client opportunities, collaborating on business development and account management efforts, and developing lasting relationships with clients
• Lead the delivery of transformation projects, demonstrate technical competence in our capabilities (Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions) and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
• Develop, shape and deliver programs of work from planning through to implementation - managing project resources and budgets effectively, and managing and mitigating all risks and issues
• Be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/or decisions
• Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
• Provide coaching and development opportunities for junior resources and peers, and act as a visible role model for our people
• Represent the business in relevant forums
Skills and attributes for success
• Experience in Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions
• Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a Big 4, global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
• Personal success in current job with experience in one or more of our capabilities and previous/recent success generating and developing new business/sales.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Post graduate degree or equivalent with a specialization in Human Resources (India or abroad) from a Tier 1 Institute.
• 10+ years of work experience
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.