EY Senior Advisor – Business Consulting | Financial Services – Performance Improvement – Hanoi Office in Hanoi, Vietnam
Senior Advisor – Business Consulting | Financial Services – Performance Improvement – Hanoi Office
Requisition # HAN000KR
Post Date Mar 26, 2021
Senior Advisor – Business Consulting | Financial Services – Performance Improvement–Hanoi and HCMC Office
Your key responsibilities
· Lead performance improvement advisory projects to enhance banking clients’ operations. Key focus areas will be customer profitability, product management, MIS, financial modelling, business finance, cost management, operational performance management
· Maintain client relationships and pursue potential opportunities
· Manage a working team with 10 - 15 members and will report directly to senior managers and above.
· Conduct internal training sessions to improve capabilities for team members
· Keep abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence.
· Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
· Work constructively with team
What we look for
· Graduates from Banking & Finance/ Economics/ Accounting /Audit;
· Possession of ACCA/CFA/CPA/CIMA is a plus
· At least 3 years’ experience working in commercial bank, preferably in operations/ finance fields.
· Possessing in-depth knowledge in banking operations and prevailing banking laws & regulations
· Excellent written and spoken English.
· Good communication and writing skills
· Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
· Good leadership skills.
· Good team work skills
· Good project management skills with the ability to multi-task under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Willing to travel to deliver projects.
· Self-motivated, positive attitude
What working at EY offers
Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.