EY Personal Income Tax Senior Consultant, Tax & Advisory Services, HCMC in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Personal Income Tax Senior Consultant, Tax & Advisory Services, HCMC
Requisition # HOC0009C
Post Date Jan 29, 2020
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Our People Advisory Services (PAS) Practice
EY is building and empowering the mobile workforce of the future, transforming Mobility into a critical part of the workforce management value chain and enabling strategic advantage. EY offers an integrated, end-to-end, multi-channel solution, providing a seamless journey for mobile employees and providing compliance and improved speed to deployment for the corporate user. Our services bring together the compliance and regulatory elements of Mobility, using an integrated process from immigration and travel risk through tax and compensation to social security, assignment services and workflow. Our vision for the future is that Mobility becomes a core part of the wider workforce planning agenda, enabling the organizational growth and the development of a sustainable workforce of the future.
The offering is comprised of the following components. We combine a number of offerings and components to meet our clients’ specific needs:
• Personal Income Tax
• Traveler Risks
• Social Security
We seek highly motivated individuals to join us for a challenging and rewarding career in People Advisory Services, Mobility services (focused on Personal Income Tax).
Your key responsibilities
As part of People Advisory Services, Mobility team, it gives you the opportunity to manage the complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce. People Advisory Services advises clients on the design and implementation of total reward strategies, advises on HR and payroll transformation, helps manage HR compliance and risk, provides strategic advice on mobility programs and also offers technology advisory services and project management. We work with our clients to attract, train and motivate the people necessary to achieve clients’ organizational goals. By helping to integrate the people agenda into their business strategy, we help our clients improve their business in the evolving global economy and realize sustainable economic growth.
Skills and attributes for success
• Focusing on Personal Income Tax issues (both local and expatriate employees) for companies with globally mobile employees
• Applying Personal Income Tax knowledge and expand it to include experience on cross-border situations, application of tax treaties, cross-border mobility situations
• Engaging in variety of projects including employment tax risk reviews, internal tax review, tax health check, tax audit assistance, employment arrangement advice
• Liaising with overseas EY offices to coordinate complete cross-border advice for our clients
• Managing multiple engagements and other related activities.
• Managing client expectations, deadlines and deliverables.
• Mentoring/coaching and assist staff to reach their full potential.
• Developing effective relationships with clients and relevant state authorities.
• Keeping abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence
To qualify for the role you must have
• A degree in Accounting, Finance, Foreign Trade, Commerce, Business, Banking with good marks for technical subjects
• Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment.
• Familiar with PIT works (for expatriates would be much preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Detail oriented and possess initiative
• Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Resourceful and analytical
What EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• Range of technical and soft skill training, including abroad training
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!