EY Technology Risk and Analytics - Manager in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Technology Risk and Analytics - Manager
Requisition # HOC00066
Post Date Dec 05, 2018
About the opportunity
Our Technology Risk and Analyticsteamis a multi-disciplinaryteamwith access to Transaction Advisory, Banking/Insurance Advisory, Forensic Consulting and Analytics engagements. We are currently offering Manager position to participate in diversified scope of work, including:
· Information System Audits;
· IT Due Diligence;
· Forensic Technology & Discovery;
· Risks & Controls Technology;
· Business Intelligence & Analytics, etc.
In your role as aManager,you will:
Cultivate and manage business development opportunities.
Understand Ernst & Young and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients.
Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders.
Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
Possess in depth business acumen and demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
Provide constructive coaching to team members and to foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
· A recognized university degree in accounting, business, information technology, engineering, mathematics or other relevant discipline.
· At least5years of relevant consulting or industry experience, preferably in a professional services environment or MNC.
· Experienced in at least 15 Information System Audits, including IT general controls review, Automated/Application controls/Business process review, General security settings review. Additional experience in other scopes is a plus.
· Strong leadership, negotiation, analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
· Willingness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises.
· Professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) and / or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) are the advantages.
· Proficiency with Data Analytics tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) is a plus.
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.