EY Core Business Services – Brand, Marketing and Communications – Go To Market - Manager in Hong Kong, China
Core Business Services – Brand, Marketing and Communications – Go To Market - Manager
Core Business Services
Requisition # HON003BN
Post Date Sep 08, 2020
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY Provide leading quality service to EY clients, win in the marketplace and support EY growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, you’ll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future professionals, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to provide on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for EY clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The EY organization is one of the leading global professional services organizations in the world. The Go To Market team helps grow business, promote the EY image, and bring in new clients throughout Greater China. EY Greater China Brand, Marketing and Communications team is responsible for EY branding, public relations, and market communications activities. The successful applicant will report to the BMC Director.
Your key responsibilities include
· Enhancing the organization’s corporate profile within the EY Greater China Region through proactive implementation of its branding and marketing strategy
· Planning and organizing a wide range of marketing activities, including client events, regional conferences, road shows, seminars, internal & external communications and hospitality events
· Activating and managing corporate responsibilities programs to strengthen the EY brand and its stakeholder relationship
· Managing third party vendors and service providers
· Managing other ad hoc projects as assigned
Toqualify for the role you must have
· University graduate majoring in marketing, journalism, communications, English, economics or business-related disciplines, MBA would be an asset
· Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in marketing experience gained from multinational corporations, preferably professional service companies, in marketing related areas
· Experience related to both Hong Kong and mainland China branding project management is essential
· Good command of spoken and written Mandarin and English
· In-depth understanding of marketing work in the professional service industry
· Hands-on experience in events organization, corporate branding, and road shows, some knowledge on media relations would be an advantage
· Solid knowledge on managing online / offline events
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
· Possess teamwork and leadership skills
· Excellent project management skills
Whatworking at the EY organization offers
Support,coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunitiesto develop new skills and progress your career
Thefreedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right foryou
Ifyou can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, pleasecontact us as soon as possible.
Joinus in building a better working world.