EY Senior Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - Technology Transformation - Hyderabad in Hyderabad, India
Senior Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - Technology Transformation - Hyderabad
Requisition # HYD001U5
Post Date Jan 16, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. Additionally we offer
• The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
• A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
• An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
What we look for
You will be comfortable working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, where you operate collaboratively with clients to help them digitize their business processes utilizing the latest SAP technology. You will add value by contextualizing, designing and delivering solutions within your domain expertise, you are expected to continuously develop your skills and product knowledge, staying up-to-date with SAP’s innovations and leveraging this to provide thought leadership and creative solutions.
Manager/ Senior Consultant – Manufacturing Data Analytics Specialist
EY is looking for Manager/ Senior Consultant – Manufacturing Data Analytics Specialist
Your key responsibilities
• Develop data models (regression, clustering, optimization) to work on real time machine / process data to derive actionable insights
• Define the optimal data models for smart shop-floor, while implementing consistent solutions for individual customer needs
• Develop data flow / ingestion / storage system designs appropriate for analytics solutions in the Factory of the Future
• The overall operational KPI models and analytics models will be defined and implemented.
Skills and attributes for success
• Plant equipment and process data models consistent with ISA 95 model. Data prep pipeline, including ETL tools, for Time series modelling of Historian / SCADA / DCS data
• Streaming machine data analytics architectures for controls
• Machine learning based implementations of predictive analytics -anomaly detection, regression, classification, clustering on machines and process data.
To qualify for the role you must have
• A relevant graduate or post graduate degree
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on implementation of data management systems covering all of the following:
Data modelling for IoT and OT related implementations. Edge vs. Remote Data storage and processing architectures
4+ project implementations of data management and reporting tools on MS Azure Cloud
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.