EY Assurance- Financial Accounting Advisory Services - Manager in Istanbul, Turkey
Assurance- Financial Accounting Advisory Services - Manager
Requisition # IST0003G
Post Date Dec 18, 2020
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1600 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for a high performing Manager to join our FinancialAccounting and Advisory Services (FAAS) team with the following qualifications;
· A relevant university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics or a similar discipline,
· Min. 6 year experience in related areas, preferably in audit and accounting advisory, with project / team management experience,
· Experience in Audit and/or Consulting services is an asset,
· Excellent knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP,
· Financial statement close process and process control documentation knowledge,
· Excellent written/verbal communication and reporting skills in Turkish and in English,
· Proficiency in using MS Office applications,
· Professional accountancy qualification (SMMM, KGK, SPK) is an asset
· Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements,
· Male candidates must have fulfilled or postponed their military service obligations
· No travel restrictions
Manage the planning, execution and delivery of financial accounting advisory engagements,
· Work effectively as a team leader, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team leader on progress,
· Manage in delivering accounting advisory projects, preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties,
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel,
· Making technical contribution to accounting advisory client engagements and internal projects.