EY CT Service Delivery Manager in Jacksonville, Florida
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
• Support the development and deployment of a cohesive “best practice” Service Delivery Management capability for all Systems & Services that ensures an effective end-to-end support service for each application or service.
• Deliver reliable, best in class support services in a manner that meets our contractual obligations and delights our customers and clients.
• Be accountable for the transparent end to end delivery of service to customers and clients to the SLA’s, OLA’s, and contractual commitments.
• Act as an accountable point contact and escalation for customer and client leadership for EY’s Service Delivery.
• Responsible for implementation, effective and efficient execution and usage of EY’s Service Management processes and framework to deliver to the agreed Service Levels and contractual commitments.
• Manage communication to Client, EY and regional leadership during critical situations
• Manage concerns and provide updates to the Client account team and executives
• Develop and maintain key relationships with Clients and customers to ensure accurate and meaningful transparency is provided to executives on key issues
• Help resolve key intensified issues ensuring that the Client requirement is well understood by EY and provide frequent updates to both Client and EY leadership on resolution progress
• Maintain detailed information on EY performance and regularly review project health with Client / EY leaders for assigned regions
• Ensure Client’s concerns and inquiries are all addressed in a timely manner to their satisfaction
• Ensure that EY is best placed to deliver our contracted obligations and there is full alignment with account and EY strategy/plans
• Serve as executive liaison between the Client and EY (e.g. Data Operations, Tech Operations, Business Operations and Service management, etc.)
• Understand in-depth and communicate Client’s regional/local emerging business trends and their implications on the organization and its customers back to the EY leads.
• Partner with all levels of EY leadership to drive initiatives that meet and exceed Client expectations to the most efficient and cost-effective level of support.
• Drive strategies partnering with client and vendors to ensure world class customer support experiences
• Able to align EY strategies within Client’s regional/local context to a strategy that builds the EY brand.
• Responsible for ensuring that Client’s regional/local points of view are represented in all major transformation projects.
Your key responsibilities
• Analytical/Decision Making - Strong analytical acumen and solution orientation to understand or define the relevance of processing metrics such as Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), Key Performance Indicators, Transformation Index, Return on Investment and others to analyze or guide EY performance discussions.
• Consultative questioning, influence management and critical thinking skills to understand a current problem requiring a designed remediation. Recommend viable solutions that will improve appropriate EY services or functionality in a manner that is both effective and supporting the value to Client.
• Support the process of determining which items should be released on an emergency need, move to high priority incidents / CR and which stay in BAU based on Client’s priorities
• Day to day operational responsibility for the above Services and compliance requirements Globally or Area based.
• Enable the ongoing transition and transformation of Services in their area. Act as the change agent through promotion of the target operating model and the EY strategy.
• Manage and maintain the global/area relationships for the above Services within EY and with the client, working with the Global or Regional process owners to manage issues and manage performance against the SLAs
• Delivery of the EY Service management cost case for the engagement, finding opportunities for improvement both in area and globally to deliver a culture of continuous improvement
• Develop innovative solutions to problems without precedent.
• Invent new processes to achieve EY strategic business objectives that align to Client’s customer experience and to improve business performance
• Anticipate operational, program, implementation issues and develop detailed recommendations on preventative measures
Skills and attributes for success
• Deep knowledge of delivery in a Service Management environment.
• Understanding of the engagement's, solution architecture and deal structure.
• Sound understanding of the EY network and Service Line to ensure delivery issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
• Engage/work with EY process owners from across delivery to ensure the delivery success of the engagement.
• Engage/work with client leadership and drive through the E2E requirements of the delivery and ensure customer expectations are met.
• Service Level management and understanding to be able to pre-empt delivery risk and manage mitigation.
• Maintain advanced interpersonal skills to engage, as an inspiring leader, with peers and other senior leaders of the firm, in cross business discussions within a matrixed geographically dispersed organization and to build a solid network for collaboration and sharing knowledge.
• Use these relationships to connect colleagues and challenge insightfully to improve processes, propose credible options, and position EY role in Client’s service and business management.
• Maintain a collaborative but firm approach with all interactions and keep discussions focused on fact-based needs and then align a strategy that satisfies those needs with measurable outputs.
• Manage peers, other leaders and projects by delegating work effectively and using appropriate resources. Utilize people, time and project management disciplines across a diverse culture and multiple time zones.
• Resolve team conflicts with a demonstrable ability to implement and communicate difficult decisions. Provide individual, team and peer mentoring as appropriate and develop capabilities within team, function and organization.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Over 8 years of Service Delivery experience, IT operations environment, preferably in Service Management
Ideally, you’ll also have
• A degree in Computer Science / Engineering and/or a business-related degree
What we look for
• A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion!
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org .