EY National Tax EDGE Transfer Pricing Documentation Senior Manager- Open in Jacksonville, Florida
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Senior Manager Transfer Pricing Compliance - EY EDGE
The International Tax and Transaction Services (ITTS) practice is comprised of three competencies focused on advising corporate and private equity clients on all aspects of their capital agenda – Transaction Tax Advisory, International Corporate Tax Advisory and Transfer Pricing (TP). ITTS is unique in that it is a joint venture between the Transaction Advisory Services and Tax service lines, allowing ITTS to maximize market opportunities as well as the growth and development of ITTS professionals. The transactions market is a major part of EY’s market strategy and a huge opportunity for both the business and EY professionals.
The TP competency addresses planning, documentation and controversy issues associated with all types of intercompany transactions, assisting companies with supply chain matters, with a focus on intangible property, and helping companies accurately reflect and monitor their transfer pricing in their financial systems.
EDGE stands for Exceptional Delivery and Growth Engine because this team operates in a technical environment with deep process and service delivery experience that distinguishes the EY organization in the marketplace. Our EDGE practice serves as an accelerant of TP Documentation services. In this role, you will have the opportunity to participate in TP Documentation and EY Technology and processes trainings to help develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning.
Your Key Responsibilities
You’ll be heavily involved at all stages of the Transfer Pricing documentation project lifecycle, making this a high-profile opportunity to take on a wide range of responsibilities and diversify your skills and experience. It’s all about translating information from a variety of sources into quantitative and qualitative deliverables for our clients.
Skills and attributes for Success
· Executing on utilization of EY software and technology, designing and implementing process improvement and analyzing initiatives that drive efficiency in data collection and reporting capabilities to senior management
· Coordinating work with other client service colleagues, globally, and EY’s Global Delivery Services Center to drive collaboration
· Executing transfer pricing compliance and other reporting obligations for EY Clients, including Country-by-Country reporting, Masterfile and local files
· A detail-oriented organizational approach that meets deadlines
· Supervising assignments of engagement staff, seniors and managers and providing leadership, counseling, and training to Consultants and Senior Consultants
· Being an integral part of a client-facing team and developing a comprehensive understanding of your clients’ business and the broader industries in which they operate
· Managing and overseeing detailed economic and financial analyses, as well as more complex modeling and empirical analyses
· Assisting in drafting proposals, document requests, reports, client presentations, and other client materials
· Building strategic and trusting relationships with business leaders by thinking broadly and globally, as well as generating innovative, future oriented solutions
· Providing a fully integrated approach to transfer pricing by preparing quality transfer pricing documentation
· Applying complex transfer pricing concepts and economic/financial knowledge to resolve client challenges
· Supplying innovative transfer pricing and economic ideas alongside responsive services and work products
· Modeling financial outcomes, valuing intangible assets and developing practical planning approaches
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, economics, management, or another relevant discipline
· A master's, law degree, CPA, chartered financial analyst (CFA), American Society of Appraiser's Business Valuation
· Certification or certified management accountant (CMA)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A minimum of eight years of related work experience in professional services or professional tax organization, with specific experience in transfer pricing
Ideally you’ll also have
· The ability to work at a fast pace
· The ability to manage tasks independently and team successfully across functions and geographies
· Familiarity or a strong interest in technology and automation with a willingness to improve TP Documentation processes
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people, with the ability to adjust to change and thrive in a constantly evolving environment. You’ll need to be someone who is capable of asking the tough questions, and independently driving their own career and learning initiatives. You’ll also need excellent organizational skills and a proven record of multitasking and working effectively across multiple projects. So, if you’re ready to contribute your big ideas and make a measurable difference right from the start, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org .