EY Performance Improvement Strategy Senior Consultant in Jakarta, Indonesia
Performance Improvement Strategy Senior Consultant
Requisition # JAK0007W
Post Date Apr 05, 2018
EY Indonesia - Advisory Services
In Advisory we have over 27,000 people globally. Advisory works with large enterprises and government institutions on their most pressing management and operational challenges. Advisory helps clients protect their business, improve performance and enable change.
We are going to adopt best practices globally by bringing together all of our practitioners across ASEAN into one talented group called Advisory Consultant Group. We are on a journey to build a better working world and that means for our people we have a commitment to ensuring your time with us is exceptional. This establishment will enable us invest more in your learning and in turn will help you deliver an exceptional client service.
More than just formulations of business strategy, more than deployment of technology, we help execute performance transformation initiatives related to risk, information technology, finance, supply chain, human resource and strategy.
We help realize strategy into reality.
What we do
We help our clients identify and define innovative ways to grow, optimize, and protect their business. We develop industry and market-specific strategic recommendations to help our clients solve complex problems in the framework of grow, optimize, and protect.
Our types of projects:
• Market Study & Strategic Trending/ Foresight
• Growth Strategy & Business Model Innovation
• Strategic Planning Process Design
• Products and Marketing Campaign Optimization based on Customer Insights
• Customer Experience Enhancement
• Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service Effectiveness Improvement
• Customer Assessment & Transformation
• Innovation Strategy
• Digital Enterprise Strategy
• Social & Environmental Responsibility Strategy
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (major/ minor in Organizational Strategy), Social Science, Marketing (major/ minor in Customer), Applied Arts, Sociology, Engineering and/or Computer Science from a reputable institution (advanced degree would be a privileged);
• Minimum 3 years exposure / work experience as a strategic researcher and/or analyst.
• Experience in conducting Customer Segmentation and/or Customer Profiling based on customer data;
• Knowledge in performing industry foresight;
• Strong English report writing skill;
• Professional evidence of applied creativity;
• Strong persuasive communication ability, logical thinking, problem solving, and leadership skills;
• Strong execution focus and proven ability to get things done