EY Supply Chain & Operations - Manufacturing Operational Excellence - TPM/IWS Senior - Consulting in Jefferson City, Missouri
EY focuses on high-ethical standards and integrity among its employees and expects all candidates to demonstrate these qualities. At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Seeking manufacturing leaders and practitioners with the ambition and experience to help transform manufacturing companies across operational excellence, digital, and people so that our clients can achieve competitive advantage and realize the full value potential of becoming a world-class manufacturer.
As an EY manufacturing professional, you’ll have an ability to use your experiences to assist driving our clients’ global manufacturing and supply chain performance. You will work with some of the highest performing teams in the industry, deliver exceptional client service, advance your skill set, while meeting some great people along the way. If you are looking for a cutting-edge environment, providing strategic advice and implementing globally leading best practices in areas across manufacturing from operational excellence, to digital, to people, this just might be the role you’ve been searching for...
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing one, or more, high-performing engagement teams, and delivering manufacturing transformation with excellence within the practice and the firm. You can expect to work with high-level client personnel and core operational teams to assess, coach, and implement globally leading capabilities and technologies within manufacturing, while driving culture and change management across plants and manufacturing networks.
Skills and attributes for success
· Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in manufacturing, including extensive experience in either implementing, teaching, or leading of Integrated Work System (IWS), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Autonomous Maintenance (AM), 5S, Lean, Six Sigma, SMED, Rapid Changeover, or Value Stream Mapping.
· Demonstrates Process Engineering capability with deep experience in loss analysis, reliability engineering analytics, root cause analysis (RCA), and linking data and process together to drive out manufacturing losses.
· Demonstrates knowledge in data and digital aspects of operation including experience with MES systems, Line Event Data Systems, SAP PM/Maximo/CMMS, or other data and digitally enabled manufacturing experiences.
· Experience delivering performance improvement on KPIs such as OEE, MTBF, Waste, Stops reduction, Unplanned Downtime, and Change-over reduction time
· Drive high-quality work within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure clients are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
· Build relationships with client personnel and deliver quality client services. Strive to assist our clients uncover additional areas of opportunity and manage the business development process.
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, or extensive manufacturing experience
· About 3 years of experience in manufacturing consulting environment, or 5+ years experience and leadership in manufacturing operations
· Bring your expertise, focusing on manufacturing efficiency, capability, cost reduction
· We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of their assigned office location at least 80% of the time. Standard travel arrangement is Mon-Thurs (3 nights away, 4 nights at home)
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Extensive experience implementing shop floor improvements leveraging IWS, TPM, Reliability Engineering Analytics, Lean, Six Sigma
· Strong familiarity working with manufacturing systems including MES, CMMS, Line Event Data, Excel, Simulation Modelling
· Experience in high-speed consumer products, food, or beverage manufacturing
What we look for
We’re looking for people that are passionate manufacturing, at the top of their game, but who would like to continue to grow their subject matter expertise and help others around them achieve their potential. If you have a passion for assisting businesses achieve their full potential and working with some of the highest performing teams, this role might very well be for you.
What we offer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $92,600 to $169,700. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $111,100 to $192,900. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities including veterans with disabilities. If you have a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during any part of the application process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org