EY Chief of Staff - Head of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics - Financial Services Assurance in London, United Kingdom
Chief of Staff - Head of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics - Financial Services Assurance
Requisition # LON00DLH
Post Date 5 days ago
EY, Assurance, Financial Services - Innovation Chief of Staff (Project Manager)
12-18 months, starting immediately
Do you think “Innovation” should be more than just a buzzword?
Are you passionate about where audit could go in the next few years and want to be part of the fundamental transformation in our Financial Services Assurance practice?
Are you a high performing Manager or Senior Manager looking for something a little out of the ordinary?
If so then we have just the role for you; we are creating a brand new team within UK Financial Services Assurance focused on Innovation utilising technologies such as Robotics Process Automation (‘RPA’) and Artificial Intelligence (‘AI’) and we need someone to make sure everything goes to plan. You’ll be working alongside the leadership team, along with the broader EMEIA team, providing a great opportunity to increase your visibility and build out your strategic and international network.
Your key responsibilities:
· Project management of the innovation product roadmap
· Managing the talent pipeline
· Supporting engagement teams in the development of their own innovation roadmaps, client presentations and proposals
· Managing and promoting the team and their initiatives through both internal and external communications
· Tracking the performance of both the team and engagement teams against defined metrics, holding both accountable
· Coordinating amongst the team, with UK&I and EMEIA FSO innovation teams and with overseas and offshore innovation hubs
· Producing high quality collateral for leadership
· Determining the appropriate technical competence of our Assurance professionals in the future
To qualify for the role you must have:
· A creative thinker who is willing to challenge the status quo
· A leader
· Ability to multitask
· Excellent at prioritising tasks
· A highly motivated, self-starter with strong project management (knowledge of agile project management techniques is a plus) and presentation skills
· Good at managing multiple stakeholders
· Able to build relationships rapidly and in a sustainable way
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.