EY Long Term Value - Consultant in London, United Kingdom
Long Term Value - Consultant
Requisition # LON00H4J
Post Date 5 days ago
Today, a company’s value is increasingly reflected not just in its short-term financial performance, but also in its ability to deliver value to multiple stakeholders, including consumers, employees, governments and wider society. In response to this, we are looking for high-performing, innovative and enthusiastic candidates to join our growing team of individuals intent on helping clients to identify, measure and report on the non-financial performance metrics which are most relevant to their businesses.
This role will place you at the heart of a high-energy, agile team that is committed to helping clients build long-term sustainable businesses. This opportunity will enable you to work with leading organisations at a senior level, and interact with EY colleagues globally and across our service lines.
EY’s commitment to advancing the focus on long-term value across the investment chain is evidenced by its involvement in the Embankment Project for Inclusive Capitalism (), which brought together over 30 of the world’s leading companies and investors, representing almost $30 trillion of assets under management. The project sought to develop new metrics and a Long-Term Value framework that help businesses measure and articulate the value they create for a broad range of stakeholders. Additional EY content can be found at:
• Help clients to make their businesses future proof and more sustainable in an ever-changing world where doing business is increasingly shaped by intangible value drivers such as talent, innovation, corporate governance and the creation of societal value
• Help clients to better understand, measure, quantify and articulate the (long-term) value they create for investors and other stakeholders
• Learn and quickly understand new concepts outside area of expertise
• Think strategically but also identify, develop and implement practical solutions
• Solve problems using quantitative and analytical skills
• Network effectively within large organisations and build relationships with individuals and clients
• Contribute to new business development by highlighting potential opportunities for new engagements and responding to tenders
Essential Requirements for this role
Degree qualified in aLaw/Politics related field
Experience of carrying outresearch projects in relation to energy policies
Experience of producingreports
Track record of engagingwith stakeholders
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Opening Date: 08/10/2019
Closing Date: 06/11/2019
Multiple Roles Available