EY Robotics Automation Consultant (RPA) – Transaction Digital team in Madrid, Spain
Robotics Automation Consultant (RPA) – Transaction Digital team
Transaction Advisory Services
Requisition # MAD00100
Post Date Jun 28, 2018
Robotics Automation Consultant (RPA) – based in the EY Madrid TAS Digital team.
Within TAS we have established a rapidly growing Digital offering, in conjunction with our existing Business Modelling team.
We work with major corporate and private equity clients, investment banks, large central government departments and other public sector bodies, advising them on complex strategic, commercial, financial and operational decisions.
Our projects often involve managing multiple stakeholders and high degrees of complexity and uncertainty. Decision making in this environment requires strong client management and communication skills, rigorous analytical techniques and excellent data handling skills.
Due to massive expansion of the business, our team is growing and we have opportunities for capable, motivated professionals, to work as Robotics Automation Consultants (RPA).
Job scope: you will analyse and automate various processes using new, cutting-edge technologies that EY is currently implementing, and which are growing very fast on a global scale.
Our goal is to help our clients to automate their current processes, performing process analysis, process re-engineering and software implementation.
Your daily job will include:
· Design and implementation of Automation Software solutions
· Collaboration with colleagues in other departments and countries, helping them automatize their internal processes
· Regular, direct contact with our clients, while working on process transformation projects
This role will boost your career, and it will provide you with the opportunity to:
· Work on diverse, challenging projects, where you will learn fast and build expertise in the Robotics Process Automation field
· Develop your consulting skills by running end-to-end processes (problem understanding, workshops and Proof-of-Concepts, through solutions implementation)
· Enjoy international, cross border experiences, with projects all over Europe and beyond
· Learn from some of the most engaging experts in the industry
· Participate to extensive trainings on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management.
What are we looking for? The following requirements are essential in order to be successful in this role:
· Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Sciences, Engineering or others relevant technical fields
· Solid experience in Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, process mapping, processes integration or process re-engineering
· Expertise in business process management
· Exposure to Agile methodologies like SCRUM
· Fluency in business English; other languages are a plus.
While not a must, hands-on experience in some of the following areas is a major differentiator:
· Robotics automation tools (Blueprism, Ui-path, Automation Anywhere) or prior software development experience.
· Experience of working in a professional services environment, including exposure to high profile transactions.
At Ernst & Young we support you in achieving your potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At Ernst & Young you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion: At EY we are genuinely passionate about inclusion and we support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.