EY National Consulting - Tysons - GPS Business Consulting - Business Transformation TA Staff - S/F 2021 in McLean, Virginia
National Consulting - Tysons - GPS Business Consulting - Business Transformation TA Staff - S/F 2021
Requisition # MCL00548
Post Date Jan 25, 2021
When you join our Consulting practice as a Staff, youre a part of our Consultant Development Program (CDP). Each individual experience will vary but through this program youll be provided learning opportunities, technical competency training, and coaching to develop core consulting skills.
What to expect
At EY Consulting, we are building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. The advent of emerging tech is recasting all industries and requires our clients to embrace turning new technology capabilities into new competitive advantages. As a Business Consulting Staff in our Business Transformation practiceyou will help provide the engine for our clients’ business transformation. We help clients with imagining, designing, leading, and delivering end-to end transformations through innovation, experience and design, transformation design and architecture, transformation management, and execution. The National Consulting practice serves clients across a variety of industries including, but not limited to: Advanced Manufacturing & Mobility, Power & Utilities, Health Sciences & Wellness, Consumer, and Technology, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications.
We work collaboratively with some of the top executives in the largest companies in the world, helping them create and realize the best solutions for the future of their companies. Each project will be different, so you’ll need to be able to excel in ambiguous situations and confidently navigate ever-changing circumstances. We’ll look to you to take ownership of projects, be a self-starter, have the ability to translate complex information into simple terms and deliver long-term solutions with confidence. On this team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to imagine the future as well as create it, where you can craft ideas and implement them for our clients.
Work locations: Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and Washington, D.C.
Preferred qualifications may include:
• Obtained a bachelor’s degree in a relevant business discipline: Finance, Business Economics, Statistics, MIS (emphasis on Business) or other relevant majors
• Desire to work in consulting demonstrated by relevant course work or interest
• Willingness and ability to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
• Integrity within a professional environment
• The flexibility and willingness to travel as well as work in excess of standard hours when necessary
• The understanding that when it is safe to do so, travel is an essential function of the job, may vary by location and can be up to 80%
• Proficiency with MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people, with a passion for helping drive clients’ growth. You’ll also possess good business acumen, excellent organizational skills, and a proven record of multitasking and working effectively across multiple projects. If you’re ready to build on your potential, develop as a consultant, and join a growing team, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the profession
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
• Gained flexibility through two-way communication and commitment with your engagement teams
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transaction services and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.