EY Enterprise Product Manager in Montgomery, Alabama
Enterprise Product Manager
Core Business Services
Requisition # UNI00I83
Post Date 4 days ago
In our globalizing economy the availability of skills and expertise is becoming more and more distributed. Within the End User Technology Experience team we enable EY people to meet the increasing pace of business by delivering productivity and collaboration solutions that empower them to work together where they want and how they want.
The Deputy Product Manager assists the Product Manager with their activities, focusing on several of the following activities: roadmap, design (first of a kind), marketing, sales, adoption, operational quality, financial management, innovation, risk/security compliance, contract management, service delivery/engineering, product industrialization, stakeholder management and support.
Essential Functions of the Job
The Deputy Product manager reports to the Product Manager and:
• Build and monitor financial plan for supported products
• Build and maintain relationship with suppliers
• Stakeholder management
• Build and maintain relationship with Software Asset Management team
• Build and maintain relationship with Finance, procurement, and account payable teams
• Financial planning and tracking of spend and invoices
• Defining EY Product Road map
• Understand enterprise endpoint management technologies and capabilities related to deployment and metering
o Product lifecycle Management (Security Reviews, PIA, Intake for packaging, Deployment & publishing in Appstore)
o CI Management (ServiceNow CI updates based on version)
o Defining support model
o Knowledge Management (coordinating with operations)
• Monitoring and trending usage of licenses
• Design and implement cost mitigation strategies
• Capture, describe and influence user behavior through surveys, focus groups and campaigns
• Supports or directs the metrics on the total cost of ownership (TCO) for the product to show business value.
• Partners with other Product Managers within EUTX to align product roadmaps and service and optimize overall user experience.
• Supports or directs the product strategy and long-term roadmap utilizing resources in the Architecture and Experience team.
• Proactively researches and evaluates feasibility of any new technologies that may improve the product.
• Partners with the Deployment team to prepare business change material and product industrialization.
• Proactively partners with the Business Relationship Management team and engages with local business executives to market, deploy and expand the Services and decommission legacy products.
• Supports or directs and oversees monthly service portfolio review meetings with stakeholders to manage the investment budget and scope management of projects.
• Supports or directs security and risk compliance for the product
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• History of working credibly with senior stakeholders
• Adapts personal communication style to the style of others, develops rapport and stays calm under pressure or escalating issues using advanced oral and written English communication skills.
• Strong verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications
• Ability to work with people in a variety of cultures, countries and time zones
• Utilizes all aspects of Emotional Intelligence to navigate the interactions and complexities of the business environment and drive leadership performance in oneself and in others.
• Can work in multiple product areas
• Proven financial management experience
• Proven experience in Service Delivery
• Proven experience in marketing and sales
• Passionate, committed and determined
The role may also require the periodic allocation of additional time on the job to support multiple demands and escalating issues and some travel to support change or planned project activities.
Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or Business Management
Approximately 10 years of experience in a technical lead, management, or service delivery role
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.