EY Real Estate IT Consultant (Six-Month Contract Position) in Montréal, Canada
Real Estate IT Consultant (Six-Month Contract Position)
Strategy and Transactions
Requisition # MON002G2
Post Date Apr 23, 2021
Running a business is all about making intelligent decisions, powered by accurate information. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of a high-profile corporate IT transformation. You will have the opportunity to work with leading business tools and methodologies to provide to one of the most sophisticated real estate organizations in Quebec.
EY is looking for a well-rounded real estate professional to lead and manage the real estate stream in the implementation of Yardi for a large Quebec-based organization. This contract position will be effective for six (6) months with a possibility of extension based on client and project needs.
Skills and attributes for success
• Lead the delivery of all real estate business requirements slated to be implemented in an IT system
• Gather, synthesize and translate key business requirements into technical IT requirements and testing scenarios
• Coordinate and lead discussions and workshops with business and IT stakeholders
• Provide real estate best practice advice
• Prepare and deliver presentations to senior management
• Participate in developing deliverables following fluid and tight timelines
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Fluent in English and French (oral and written) is required
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the real estate industry
• A strong understanding of the commercial real estate industry in Canada
• Experience with various types of real estate, with particular emphasis on income-producing
• Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills, superior analytical skills, demonstrated project and/or people management skills and have been recognized for their "roll up the sleeves" attitude and high levels of creative energy and enthusiasm
• Undergraduate degree (preferably with a focus on finance)
• Working knowledge of Yardi will be considered an asset
• Understanding of key real estate value drivers, risks and opportunities
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our client’s goals.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.