EY Consultant - FIDS - National - Fraud Investig & Dispute Svcs - Mumbai in Mumbai, India
Consultant - FIDS - National - Fraud Investig & Dispute Svcs - Mumbai
Requisition # MUM00A96
Post Date Nov 29, 2019
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Consultant – FIDS
EY is looking for a Consultant in FIDS. The incumbent will executed / lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (for e.g. forensic audit, asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) / UKBA (United Kingdom Bribery Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like borrower loan defaults, business interruption, etc. Strong inter-personal skills, report writing skills and good acumen of client business are essential.
Your key responsibilities
• Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
• Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
• Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
• Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
• Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
• Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
Your people responsibilities:
• Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situation
• Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
Skills and attributes for success
• Good presentation skills, communication skills, aggressive at work, people friendly, and team player
To qualify for the role you must have
• Chartered Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration / Certified Fraud Examiner / LLB
• Required 1 to 4 years of post—qualification experience in Forensic Investigation, Risk Advisory, Internal Audits, Process Diagnostics Reviews , and allied areas.
• Preferred - Experience with any of the Big 4 firms / Tier 2 firms and / or large Corporate Internal Audit teams will be preferred
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, presentation, facilitation, relationship-building and negotiation skills
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
• Willingness to travel to meet client needs