EY Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - SAP - Mumbai in Mumbai, India
Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - SAP - Mumbai
Requisition # MUM00ECN
Post Date May 10, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Senior Consultant – Cyber Security
EY is looking for a Senior Consultant in the Cyber Security Team.
Your key responsibilities
• Deliver information security projects as part of an integrated team of Advisory professionals.
• Define technical and business requirements for information security solutions.
• Define information security processes and policies which secure and enable the business.
• Enforce business, privacy and security policies.
• Implement IT and information security related technology products.
• Review, assess, benchmark and develop issue remediation action plans for all aspects of information security programs and technologies.
• Develop information security strategies, architectures and implementation plans.
• Perform basic supervisory duties to mentor and coach junior staff.
• Develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff.
• Assign and review the work of more junior employees and assist in the preparation of the final work products in order to confirm the work is performed with the highest quality standards.
• Provide performance feedback and training, and conduct performance reviews. Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
Skills and attributes for success
• Experience in developing, implementing or architecting information security systems
• Strong understanding of information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues
• Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance
• Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell)
• Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping
• Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables and technical content
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent leadership and teaming skills
• Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
• Ability to travel at least 75% of time.
Capability and experience in the following areas:
• Cyber Strategy & Programme Assessment
• Attack & Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
• Threat Intelligence
• Security Monitoring
• Cyber Incident Response
To qualify for the role you must have
• B.E./B.Tech + MBA with 2 - 5 yrs. of post grad-qualification relevant work exp.
• Additional relevant Security related Certifications would be preferred, though not a must.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.