EY Executive - Operations - AMI - Markets Finance - Mumbai in Mumbai, India
Executive - Operations - AMI - Markets Finance - Mumbai
Core Business Services
Requisition # MUM00CL8
Post Date Feb 02, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Assistant Manager FP&A
We are looking for someone to work in Annual Planning Budgeting, weekly reporting etc.It is a forward thinking and challenging role.
Your key responsibilities
• Work involves a lot of Analysis / tracking weekly revenues / Business Units.
• Summarizing action points from the various meetings / Following with up with the concerned team members in completing / achieving the task
• Engaging with FMA team and Engagement Manager / Partner to understand
• Billing of Inventory
• Reviewing Expense spends / Supervising necessary actions of FMAs are taking place
• Coordinating / Communicating with AM/ AD and Partners on various matters
• Pipeline calls
• Quarterly reviews
• Anchoring / Leading the Presentations to be prepared during Quarterly / Mid-year / Annual Reviews
• High pressure / Quick turnaround / Task oriented responsibility
• Understanding of the solutions that we are providing in each of Service lines
Skills and attributes for success
• Should have problem solving capability
• Should be able to articulate Key areas / action steps and have the ability to dig down and identify problems and resolve them
• Able to understand requirements from Partners / SMs / ADs / Managers and cater to their requirements
• Should be having advanced knowledge and experience of working on MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Eye for Detail, Hard working
• Smart in communication / Confident / Strong oral and written communication skills.
To qualify for the role you must have
BCom and Chartered Accountant
Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a large organisation and should be able to supervise a team of 6-8 members
Apart from MIS background, Financial Accounting knowledge understanding is also required as this role will involve coordinating with the Central Finance team as well.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.