EY Manager - Business Consulting PI - AMI - Supply Chain & Operations - Mumbai in Mumbai, India
Manager - Business Consulting PI - AMI - Supply Chain & Operations - Mumbai
Requisition # MUM00DL3
Post Date Mar 22, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Analytics Lead for Factory of the Future solution development – IT Advisory
EY is looking for Analytics Lead for Factory of the Future solution development in IT Advisory.
Your key responsibilities
As Analytics Lead you will:
• Leverage your hands-on experience of solution development to design technical architecture for solutions being developed as part of our Factory of the Future solution
• Decide on technologies to be used for various components of the solutions and will be flexible to learn new technologies if required
• Build the team of analytics resources and lead delivery of solutions designed within timelines.
• Be hands-on in guiding the team for IT solutions suite development and will be willing to roll up sleeves to get the work done, if required.
Skills and attributes for success
• Skilled in user interface standards of usability
• Familiarity with database management systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server)
• Skilled in the art of data science including Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence with specific emphasis on neural networks (predictive, binomial and multinomial), logistic regression, decision trees / random forests and the supporting performance metrics (ROC charts, Precision, Recall, F-Test, AUC, Confusion Matrices etc.)
• Understanding of statistics and traditional modelling techniques (regression, curve fitting, multivariate analysis)
• Understands the importance of workflow and creating easy to use interfaces for solutions that scale (either natively (java / html5 etc.) and using third party tools such as Qlikview, Spotfire etc.)
• Strong analytical thinking, decision making and project management
To qualify for the role you must have
• B.Tech in Computer Science
• 7-9 years of relevant work experience
• Proven experience of full stack IT development and technical architecture design
• Experience in building models from first principles (e.g. energy/mass balance, differential equations)
• Has coded in a quality controlled environment with unit testing, source code governance and Microsoft level coding standards
• Expert in Microsoft Azure and integrating cloud-based services to plant level data sources and/or edge devices.
• Functional exposure to chosen domains will be a plus
Ideally you’ll also have
• Positive attitude. Go getter mindset
• Excellent interpersonal skills and hands on approach towards his/her work
• Inspirational leader. Ability to motivate team by leading from front.
• Eager to learn new skills Problem Solving aptitude
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.