EY Manager - SaT - National - S&O - Operations - Mumbai in Mumbai, India
Manager - SaT - National - S&O - Operations - Mumbai
Strategy and Transactions
Requisition # MUM00E2U
Post Date Apr 23, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Manager (Associate Vice President) - Strategy & Transactions – Transactions Strategy & Execution
EY is looking for a Manager (Associate Vice President) in the Strategy & Transactions – Transactions Strategy & Execution team.
Your key responsibilities
• Be a professional consultant or have undertaken a significant number of internal
consultancy or project management roles within a “bluechip” organization
• Have strong commercial acumen, business diagnostic and analytical skills, project
management capability and pitching / sales skills
• Have strong financial skills including ability to navigate, understand and analyses detailed
P&L, BS and CF
• Be confident in working with top level management and senior stakeholder
• Experience in one of the areas is desirable:
o M&A / Transaction due diligence
o End to end supply chain including S&OP / Operations and supply chain
o Procurement cost reduction
o Operational cost reduction/ performance improvement
o Gross margin improvement
o Data analytics
o Pricing analytics
o Assessment of potential merger synergies
o Post-acquisition integration
o Separation and carve-outs
o Operational change and project management
Skills and attributes for success
• Significant ability to analyse situations, making the most of available information, provide
a coherent summary of the current position and logical, pragmatic and imaginative
recommendations for improvements
To qualify for the role you must have
• Post graduate degree with 5-7 years of work experience with exposure to at least 2 of the
areas mentioned above
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.