EY Senior Consultant - Advisory_PI - FS - IT Advisory - Mumbai in Mumbai, India
Senior Consultant - Advisory_PI - FS - IT Advisory - Mumbai
Requisition # MUM009LM
Post Date Sep 23, 2019
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Senior Consultant/ Consultant Analytics
EY is looking for Senior Consultant/Consultant Analytics with expertise in one of the industries across: Banking, Insurance, not mandatory.
Your key responsibilities
• Develop Analytics Based Decision Making Frameworks for clients across Banking, Insurance sector
• Project Management
• Client Management
• Support business development and new analytics solution development activities
Skills and attributes for success
• Domain expertise in one of the industries across: Banking, Insurance, not mandatory
• Statistical modelling (Logistic / Linear regression, GLM modelling, Time-series forecasting, Scorecard development etc.)
• Hands-on experience in one or more Statistics tool - SAS, Python & R
• Experience in Tableau, Qlikview would be plus.
• Data mining experience - Clustering, Segmentation
• Machine learning and Python experience would be a plus.
To qualify for the role you must have
• B Tech from top tier engineering schools or Masters in Statistics / Economics from the top universities
• Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, with minimum 1 year of managerial experience for Senior Consultant
• Minimum 1 year for Associate Consultant; Minimum 3 years for Consultant
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.