EY Senior Project Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - Technology Solution Delivery - Mumbai in Mumbai, India
Senior Project Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - Technology Solution Delivery - Mumbai
Requisition # MUM00BS0
Post Date Dec 18, 2020
Senior Consultant/Consultant – IT Advisory Services – Oracle Cloud/Oracle Fusion Middleware
EY is looking for Senior Consultant/ Consultant Oracle Cloud/ Oracle Fusion Middleware in the IT Advisory team.
Your key responsibilities
• Develop solutions that follow product development guidelines and are in accordance with established build and design standards
• As part of a delivery team work alongside consulting functional experts, translating business requirements into technical specifications and developments
• Deliver technical expertise and technical leadership to customers when implementing solutions and developments
• Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant Oracle Cloud Services within the rapidly evolving Applications Technology and Fusion Middleware technology stack
• Work closely with the line management to exploit business development opportunities
• Participate in project planning
Skills and attributes for success
• Experience across the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
• Experienced in Oracle Methodologies i.e. AIM, OUM
• Team player with excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to assimilate, evaluate and solve problems in a structured way, at all times
• Should have minimum 4 years of experience
• Should have worked on atleast 2 Oracle Fusion Implementations
• Energetic and enthusiastic approach to technology, personal management and building customer relationships
• Willingness to travel as this is a key requirement of the role.
To qualify for the role you must have
• BE or any graduate
• Technical expertise in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
• Experience in Oracle ADF / JCS / ICS / PCS is highly desirable (Application Development Framework, PaaS for SaaS Extensions, Java Cloud Service, Integration Cloud Service / Oracle Integration Cloud, Process Cloud Services).
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.