EY Tax Senior Services Manager - Client Executive - Mid Market - EDGE - GCR - Global Payroll Operate in Nashville, Tennessee
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Tax Services Senior Manager - Client Executive – Mid Market – National Tax – EDGE – Global Compliance & Reporting – Global Payroll Operate
Our Global Payroll Operate practice focuses on helping our clients effectively manage their global payroll needs proactively and responsibly in 150+ countries. Our quality service and technical network enable you to help clients transform their global payroll functions, by reducing inefficiencies, mitigating risk and driving process improvement across the payroll functions. We believe that by managing clients’ payroll obligations, we can make a critical difference, and you’ll be at the heart of this mission.
Our market-leading approach combines extensive local payroll service experience with a standard global payroll compliance and implementation methodology. With engagements involving a few countries or many, you will have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the payroll function across the entire process.
Your key responsibilities
As a Tax Senior Services Manager in Payroll Operate, you will help lead new sales and opportunities for clients across the mid and large market segments. The Tax Senior Services Manager will be equipped and expected to run independent sales cycles from lead to close, and is expected to:
· Increase overall sales capacity by leading sales opportunities for new and existing clients in the US and Canada
· Build and manage an active pipeline through a variety of tactics including active prospecting, internal awareness, and market specific campaigns to generate awareness and new leads
· Act as pursuit leader, from identify to close, managing all aspects of the sales cycle
· Build and execute formal pursuit strategies, including opportunity qualification, pricing, contract negotiation, and contract execution
· Transition new client engagements through the implementation and service delivery lifecycle by partnering with other Global Payroll Operate resources
· Provide programmatic support to increase capacity and win rate across US and Canada, including sales enablement, lead generation, and market alliances initiatives
· Provide pursuit specific support to other Client Executives on key strategic opportunities
· Provide thought leadership in order to amplify the voice of Global Payroll Operate and generate awareness both internally and externally.
· Provide/drive innovation and continuous improvement in the go to market approach, including the use of key tools, technology, methodology and processes.
Skills and attributes for success
· Design and execution of a successful territory management plan
· Ability to define and lead a successful sales strategy; Ability to mobilize and lead internal resources to support the strategy
· Scoping of new opportunities: develop proposals and participate in oral presentations; provide high-quality services/work products; build relationships with clients understanding their unique needs to provide a tailored service
· Build relationships with a variety of key stakeholders including decision makers for existing and potential clients, internal partners, and other stakeholders
· Excellent communication, presentation and client service skills
· Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills; problem-solving ability and attention to detail
· Project management skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor’s degree and relevant post-graduate qualification, preferably with an emphasis in Business or Finance
· Ten or more years of relevant sales experience, with client-facing exposure to senior decision makers in the HR and Finance buyer community
· Payroll outsourcing and consulting experience, knowledge of technology vendors, such as ADP, PeopleSoft/Oracle, SAP, Workday, and other technology solutions, including reports, strategies, assessments, vendor selections, designing processes considering risk and implementing solutions worldwide
· Relevant payroll and/or tax experience, or equivalent experience in business or industry
· Strong numbers acumen, including analytical abilities and knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Excellent managerial, organizational and verbal/written communication skills with a proactive approach to problem solving and attention to detail
What we look for
We’re interested in professionals with the drive to take on new responsibilities and initiatives. You’ll need the confidence to speak up with your own creative thoughts on a wide range of areas. You’ll also have the opportunity to achieve your potential by being given professional development opportunities and experiences with clients across geographies. If you’re keen to play a pivotal role within a highly focused global payroll operate team, this role is for you.
The salary range for this position in Denver is: $115,200 - $218,900
The salary range for this position in Hartford is: $115,200 - $218,900
The salary range for this position in Las Vegas is: $115,200 - $218,900
The salary range for this position in Stamford is: $138,200 -$262,700
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at email@example.com .