EY Tax Services Senior Analyst - Transformation Enablement Team -- Nashville in Nashville, Tennessee
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our EY EDGE Tax Transformation practice is made up of a team of professionals providing specialized process, automation and data services to enable the delivery of tax services to both US and global clients. EDGE stands for Exceptional Delivery and Growth Engine because this team operates in a technical environment with deep process enablement experience that distinguishes EY in the marketplace.
When you join EY EDGE, Tax Transformation practice, you will be at the heart of our critical mission to build a better working world by applying your knowledge, skills and experience in assisting clients in meeting their business objectives. You will learn, grow and contribute — building new relationships and discovering the satisfaction that comes with producing high-quality, valued work and advice.
Your key responsibilities
You will spend your time transforming our business. You will work with a variety of tax service teams to understand their processes and help implement process and technology improvement opportunities. You may design and configure automation tools, such as Robotic Process Automation, data integration and workflow. Whatever you find yourself doing, you will contribute and help in developing a high-performing team, all the while handling activities with a focus on innovation, quality and value. You will be working in a highly collaborative culture, where listening to and sharing information with colleagues is an essential part of the role.
Skills and attributes for success
· Configuring technology to automate manual tasks using existing financial or tax systems and emerging technologies
· Taking ownership of assigned tasks and monitoring them until completion, including documenting requirements, configuration, testing, debugging, and tax systems and process configuration
· Consolidating data to make analysis and planning more efficient
· Supporting project team members in any way needed to help ensure timely completion of deliverables
To qualify for the role, you must have
· A bachelor’s degree in Information Systems and/or a master’s degree in Accounting, Tax Technology, Management Information Systems or Computer Science, or a related field, and a minimum of three years of related work experience
· Experience delivering software solutions to external or internal clients
· Excellent communication and business writing skills
· A drive for problem-solving and an entrepreneurial approach to work
· Strong organizational and time management skills, with exceptional client-serving consulting skills
· A demonstrated ability to capture and synthesize business requirements
· One or more years of experience configuring a workflow platform (i.e., Decisions, Pega, IBM BPM) to meet business needs:
· Experience optimizing processes, as well as designing and implementing workflows
· Working with business leaders to gather, refine and document requirements
· Process design, development and modeling
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Knowledge of the Decisions workflow tool and/or experience configuring solutions in Decisions
· Experience implementing Robotic Process Automation (BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, etc.)
· Microsoft Power BI suite, including Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View and Power Map
· Knowledge and experience in the design and development of databases (specifically SQL Server)
· Experience with developing ETL solutions using SSIS, Alteryx or other tools
What we look for
We are looking for knowledgeable process and technology. You will need excellent business acumen and a strategic vision, so, if you are ready to use those skills to develop your team, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org .