EY USA - Service Delivery Center - Regulatory Compliance - Associate Analyst - S/F 2022 in Nashville, Tennessee
USA - Service Delivery Center - Regulatory Compliance - Associate Analyst - S/F 2022
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY offers a variety of career paths and opportunities, and with so many options, we understand it can be hard to choose. To have the best candidate experience, we encourage you to apply to no more than 2 positions within a 6-month period.
To learn more about career opportunities, visit Careers at EY (https://www.ey.com/en_us/careers). Prior to completing your application, please be diligent in reviewing the job description to ensure you meet the qualifications for the position.
If we are unable to consider you for this particular position, a recruiter may contact you to gauge your interest in other opportunities at EY.
SDC - FSO - Regulatory Compliance Associate Analyst
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Regulatory Compliance (RegC) sits within Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM). It focuses on supporting financial services clients with improvement, remediation, and business as usual initiatives related to their anti-money laundering (AML) and sanctions compliance programs in the Financial Services Office of EY. As we continue to deliver a broad range of risk management services to financial services firms, we need you to build on our Service Delivery Center.
As an Associate Analyst, you'll work at one of our Service Delivery Centers (SDCs) located in Jacksonville, FL, or San Antonio, TX. Here, you'll be part of a highly collaborative team where you’ll quickly learn on-the-job skills to achieve your career ambitions while helping us develop new and exciting opportunities within the business. You’ll participate in project teams of all sizes, assessing or collecting customer information or reviewing transactions to identify unusual or potentially suspicious activity. This could also include researching and evaluating the suspicious activity you previously identified. You’ll also need to effectively document the results of your analysis.
Due to this level of work, you’ll need to be detail-oriented, analytical, and follow written procedures closely.
Your key responsibilities
· Providing core due diligence and investigative research on client projects and preparing final written documentation supporting the findings
· Collecting and assessing client information and leveraging third-party sources to conduct research
· Analyzing customer transactional records and legal documentation
· Reviewing corporate and legal structures of clients’ customer base
· Collaborating with team lead and quality control team to ensure your work meets quality standards
What we look for
· You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
· You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
· You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
· Qualifications .
A bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, including but not limited to Political Science, English, Pre-Law programs, or International Studies with a strong academic record
Previous professional experience preferred (e.g., internship, externship)
Strong writing skills and ability to think analytically
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access and/or SharePoint) and willingness to learn firm and client specific technologies
Willingness to learn the scope and application of AML/Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Sanctions regulations and expectations in a business environment.
Flexibility to work in excess of standard hours when necessary to meet client deadlines.
What’s in it for you
· Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
· Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
· Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
· Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
· A competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
· Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
· In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for
which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
· Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person
What we offer
If you join EY full-time after your internship, we offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you'll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You'll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at Customer Support.
Service Line/Business Area Consulting