EY Analyst - SaT - National - S&O - Strategy - New Delhi in New Delhi, India
Analyst - SaT - National - S&O - Strategy - New Delhi
Strategy and Transactions
Requisition # NEW00S94
Post Date Feb 04, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Executive –Transaction Advisory Services
EY is looking for an Executive in Transaction Advisory Services team.
Your key responsibilities
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive pipeline information across TAS solutions and generate need based MIS/ data analysis
• Support in preparation of business review presentations
• Support in driving strategic initiatives by tracking, following up and raising flags in a timely manner
• Track transaction activity, market news etc. to perform competitive analysis and generate leads for leadership consumption
Skills and attributes for success
• Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel specifically)
• Fluency in written and oral communication
• Analytical/ research oriented bent of mind
• Aptitude for numbers, data crunching and inference development
• Ability to multi-task/ work with varied group of stakeholders
• Basic understanding of transactions/ M&A/ financial instruments
To qualify for the role you must have
Graduate in Finance (from a premier undergrad school)
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.