EY Associate - TAS - AMI - Transaction Diligence - New Delhi in New Delhi, India
Associate - TAS - AMI - Transaction Diligence - New Delhi
Transaction Advisory Services
Requisition # NEW00POD
Post Date Nov 29, 2019
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Associate – Lead Advisory
EY is looking for a suitable member for our team in Public Health sector to drive and support implementation of digital initiatives and interventions. The role provides an opportunity to be part of world's largest community based programme that focuses on the child survival and development through an integrated approach for converging basic services for improved child care, early stimulation and learning, improved enrolment and retention, health and nutrition, and water and environmental sanitation. The programme aims to improve the nutritional and health status of vulnerable groups including pre-school children, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Your key responsibilities
• Understand client issues
• Research skills and building comparable valuation multiples
• Ability to build an understanding of an industry
• Provide support to the team in executing M&A and Private Equity fund raise transactions
• Risk Management
• Support on marketing pitches for M&A transactions
• Independent charge of financial modeling
• Prepare deliverables for engagements
Skills and attributes for success
• Have exposure to M&A
• Have basic knowledge of the rules and regulations that apply to M&A deals
• Strong Financial modeling skills
• High team orientation
• Good communication both written and oral (including report writing)
• Analytical skills
• Should be well conversant with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Significant amount of initiative, self-driven
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with:
• Investment banks
• KPO's, specifically those in the Investment Banking (preferably in the Tech practice)
• Strategy teams of large corporates focuses on the Tech sector
• Private equity / venture capital firms
To qualify for the role you must have
• MBA (from a premier institute) with a good academic background
• 1-2 years of relevant post qualification experience
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.