EY Executive - HR - HR - PEO - HR Enablement - New Delhi in New Delhi, India
Executive - HR - HR - PEO - HR Enablement - New Delhi
Core Business Services
Requisition # NEW00RYO
Post Date Jan 11, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Executive – HR – Data Analytics & Operations (NCR)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the in house HR Business Partnering team at EY, HR Generalist with strong reporting / data analytical skills at an experienced Manager level.
Your key responsibilities
• Core HR operations – managing data reporting and interpretation for HR metrics
• Publishing weekly data reports & metrics
• Support drive of operational excellence for the service line including preparing formats to drive compliance
• Quality audit of the data across the service line
• Managing critical enablement on hiring for SL including creation of Taleo IDs, positioning recommendation and generating MIS
• Assistance with data conversion and interfacing activities
• Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, procedural guides etc
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong technical knowledge of Data Analytics
• Advanced capability on number crunching and Data Visualisation, Interpretation & Analysis
• Advanced capability on MS-Excel
• Well versed with latest tools used for data analytics like Power BI etc.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Degree in HR would be preferred but is not mandatory
• Technical creds with working knowledge of 1-2 years in Data Analytic
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.