EY Project Manager - SaT - GOV - TCF-LA-PF Infrastructure Adv - New Delhi in New Delhi, India
Project Manager - SaT - GOV - TCF-LA-PF Infrastructure Adv - New Delhi
Strategy and Transactions
Requisition # NEW00RO8
Post Date Dec 13, 2020
• We are looking for someone to work in Project manager role
Your key responsibilities
• Review, recommendations and amendments to regulations that would enable enhanced manufacturing facilities in the state.
• This would include but not limited to labour, processes, governance and other relevant areas to enable ease of doing business.
• Support in establishment of State Industrial Corridor Development Authority
• Review of contracts, Tender documents
• Examine other policy documents for legal implication
• Studying other Economic Corridors in India & Abroad from legal point of view
• Estimate legal risk in development of the corridor
• Support the client on court cases related to the development of the corridor and Land Acquisition
Skills and attributes for success
• Consulting or research background
• Policy analysis and economic development
• Report writing, drafting of presentations
• Strong client interaction skills
• Client facing role, client interaction, government department/s handling
• Strong powerpoint, excel and word skills
Experience in infrastructure projects
To qualify for the role you must have
• Preferably 15 years of overall experience out of which 10 years should be in large infrastructure projects with specific experience in dealing disputes and related laws.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.