EY Senior Consultant - Business Consulting Risk - GOV - Risk Transformation - New Delhi in New Delhi, India
Senior Consultant - Business Consulting Risk - GOV - Risk Transformation - New Delhi
Requisition # NEW00S0K
Post Date Jan 16, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
Senior Consultant – GOV – RAS – Infosecurity - Security Operations Center (SOC)
Cyber Security is one of the most important risks facing businesses today. Systems and processes are becoming increasingly interconnected and automated and many organizations are now reliant upon technology to drive business strategy and growth. Our clients are overwhelmingly turning to EY for help and guidance on how to protect their assets, minimize business disruption and improve security as they continue to exploit technology and the Internet of things. At EY we have ambitious plans to expand our already market leading Cybersecurity practice. We are looking for people for a senior consultant role in Hyderabad in SIEM, Cyber security, a part of GOV IT Risk and Assurance.
Your key responsibilities
• Leading activities for Security operations center (SOC) and responsible for deploying, maintaining, tuning, monitor and managing all aspects of the Security operations center.
• Handling incident management and managing all aspects of risk and incident analysis.
• Deliver information security projects as part of an integrated team of Advisory professionals.
Skills and attributes for success
• Security products and technologies
• Tools like Security Incident Event Management (RSA experience preferred)
• Firewall, IPS, HIPS, AAA etc., network protocols and data centre, security analysis and investigation. Incident management, change management, problem management and ability to work 24x7 during crisis.
To qualify for the role you must have
• B.E. or B. Tech or M. Tech
• Should be an experienced IT Security practitioner.
• 10+ years of overall experience with at least 6 years of relevant experience in maintenance, tuning, monitoring and managing all aspects of SOC
• Experience in managing at least 3 projects for large, enterprise scale Clients
• Preferable: CITR / CIRM / CISSP / CRISC / CISM /GIAC / GCIH certification or equivalent
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.