EY Senior Manager - Business Consulting PI - GOV - Transformation Execution - New Delhi in New Delhi, India
Senior Manager - Business Consulting PI - GOV - Transformation Execution - New Delhi
Requisition # NEW00RPR
Post Date Dec 15, 2020
Senior Manager – Analytics
• EY is looking for Senior Manager Analytics. This position will be part of the senior leadership within the Financial Services Analytics Team for EY India. Industry focus covers Banking, Insurance and NBFC.
Your key responsibilities
• Develop extensive CXO level and senior management relationships in client organizations which leads to being viewed as a "Trusted Analytics Advisor."
• Lead teams responsible for shaping and delivering the analytics and insight needed to drive various solutions and programs across multiple clients & projects
• Business Development: Help grow the Analytics Business (the candidate will have sales targets for both sales support and independent sales)
• Create analytics product offerings for Banking/Insurance/NBFC clients in India
• Responsible to work closely with the Analytics Leadership team to develop and implement strategic plans for the organization
• Responsible for strengthening EY's brand in the space of Analytics
• Provide thought leadership in areas such as customer segmentation, predictive modeling, data mining strategy and other analytic approaches specifically for Financial Services clients
• Lead and manage teams (5-15 members) with a strong focus on Employee Engagement, Mentoring , Training and Retention
Skills and attributes for success
• Analytics expertise with extensive exposure to Banking or Insurance
Tools and techniques:
• Proficiency in SAS, Statistical modeling (Logistic / Linear regression, GLM modeling, Time-series forecasting, Scorecard development, Clustering, Segmentation etc.)
• Good to have: R, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Neural Networks
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven client management experience
• Proven team leadership experience
• Exposure to Business Development, Sales Support
Functional area/ industry, not mandatory
• Preferably from Banking
To qualify for the role you must have
• BTech & MBA from top tier engineering/B-Schools or Masters in Statistics / Economics from the top universities
• Experience of 8-12 years
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible