EY Senior Project Consultant - Tech Consulting - GOV - Technology Transformation - New Delhi in New Delhi, India
Senior Project Consultant - Tech Consulting - GOV - Technology Transformation - New Delhi
Requisition # NEW00RR8
Post Date Dec 18, 2020
Senior Consultant- FICO (S/4HANA Finance)
EY is looking for Senior Consultant - FICO (S/4HANA Finance)
Your key responsibilities
• Understanding of Business Processes and Design
• SAP configuration / configuration document preparation
• Preparation of functional specifications / interaction with ABAP team
• Unit testing / User acceptance testing
• Preparation of training manuals
• Preparation of data templates / understanding of data upload tools
• Client communication
• Preparation of project status reports
Skills and attributes for success
• Understands the project life cycle and SAP's Activate (Agile) methodology
• Understanding of Indian scenarios
• Basic understanding of SAP Authorizations
• Should have excellent cross modular exposure with other core modules
• Functional Experience in SAP Accounting areas covering :
• General Ledger Accounting
• Accounts Payable including Automatic Payment Runs
• Accounts Receivable
• Asset Accounting and should understand the concepts of New asset accounting
• Implemented changes which have come as part of GST in India
• BAM (Bank account management) as part of Cash Management
• Bank Accounting including Electronic Bank Statement
• Profit Centre Accounting
• Must have managed the month end closing and understands the activities involved around the same
• Candidates with experience in TR (Cash Management accounting S/4HANA) and/or Integrated Business Planning (IBP) would be preferable
• Should have excellent cross modular exposure
To qualify for the role you must have
• CA/ICWA/MBA (Fin)/B.Com with good understanding of FICO
• 6-8 years of experience (relevant)
• Minimum two end to end implementations in India (Client facing)
• SAP Certification (Optional)
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.