EY Technology Consulting - ServiceNow - Manager in Olympia, Washington
Technology Consulting - ServiceNow - Manager
Requisition # UNI00H4E
Post Date Feb 08, 2021
In the digital economy, it takes more than good ideas and strong leadership to thrive. Upgrading outdated processes, systems and information is vital – but can be a risky investment in such a rapidly changing environment. That’s why some of the most prestigious businesses worldwide look to us for authoritative, agile and efficient solutions for business decision-making. As our ServiceNow Manager you’ll play a leading role in that mission, providing the competitive edge our customers need to overcome some of the biggest creative and technical challenges around.
You’ll lead a tight-knit team in a rapidly growing area of the business. It’s a high-profile role, in which you’ll have plenty of opportunities to showcase your ability to not only motivate and develop your team, but establish and maintain new customer relationships. As you do, we’ll support you in developing consultancy and analytical skills – along with relationships that could define your career.
Your key responsibilities
Here, you’ll handle a wide portfolio of clients, each with their own backgrounds, strengths and ambitions, so no two days will be the same. That could mean working to improve our customers’ HR, Compliance, Facilities, Legal or IT solutions. Wherever you find yourself, you’ll be making a visible impact on projects that cross borders and challenge conventional wisdom to encourage transformation. You’ll often work on-site to personally understand and influence our clients – so you’ll also need to be ready for regular travel in the future.
Skills and attributes for success
• Acting as a technical leader across all aspects of ServiceNow project and solution delivery
• Overseeing application and workflow configuration
• Developing client-specific reporting processes and integration components
• Working closely with ServiceNow technical teams to set up the SaaS Platform
• Providing trusted advice on how digital transformation and technology enablement can lead to improved performance
To qualify for the role, you must have
• A bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or similar discipline; supported by experience in a similar technical environment
• Four or more years of ServiceNow technical experience
• Experience leading team and supervising others
• A customer-focused approach to work, and the ability to translate often-complex requirements into decisive digital platform strategies
• The confidence to build lasting relationships and influence senior colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds
• A flair for identifying and capitalizing on new revenue streams
• A driver’s license valid in the U.S.
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people, with a genuine passion for finding and implementing innovative ways to nurture growth. You’ll also need excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to express big ideas to senior leaders, often without technical backgrounds. If you’re ready to take ownership of a team that’s poised to take the industry by storm, this role is for you. You must be willing and able to travel about 75% of the time.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, unlimited vacation, nineteen company holidays, ten personal/family care days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
• A rewards package tailored to your unique needs
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.