EY Client Executive - Government Public Services (GPS) ERP in Ottawa, Ontario
Client Executive - Government Public Services (GPS) ERP
Core Business Services
Requisition # OTT000IT
Post Date Mar 31, 2021
As a Client Executive, you’ll join our Business Development team and you will help support the important business development functions that keep our organization running strong.A Client Executive is a leading class sales professional who is market-facing, client-centric and who brings the power of EY to drive market-leading growth. You will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
This client centric Client Executive – GPS ERP primary role is to drive the EY account management framework from account planning to opportunity management working with either the account team or service lines. This includes leveraging the firm's key sales tools, initiatives and cross-functional services to clients and new business opportunities. The CE is accountable for sales and revenue growth. They will have a successful track record for developing relationships at the Federal Government level as well as for working with and winning large, complex accounts. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience selling ERP programs to Federal Public Sector Organizations.
Some key activities would be:
• Demand creator: create opportunities that compel clients to invest in new solutions
• Sales strategist: develop strategy and value proposition for accounts and other opportunities
• Trusted relationship executive: establish and foster long term relationships with clients and provide exceptional client service delivery
• Consultative advisor: bring together business sector and account knowledge along with sales competencies and solutions to meet client needs
• Talent developer: provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to EY client serving individuals
Your key responsibilities:
• Drives client-facing activities including conducting executive relationship meetings and discussions.
• Facilitates business development through client co-development sessions, face-to-face meetings and
leadership of all business development activities.
• Leads strategy formulation and execution of tactical plans.
• Works with relevant team leaders and leverages firm resources to identify and drive new business
opportunities with firm clients and prospective clients.
• Addresses issues/concerns regarding solution offerings and assists in fee negotiations to successfully
bring deals to closure.
• Shares knowledge and leading practices within the Canadian sub-area and the firm.
To qualify, candidates must have:
• 5+ years of business development management experience with ERP solutions, business transformation or business process management solutions.
• A proven record for selling complex services and solutions at the Federal level.
• Proven ability to effectively manage a number of opportunities and a business development pipeline
• Communicate with impact and lead through influence
• Able to drive a winning sales strategy and foster innovative thinking
• Achievement oriented and growth mindset
• A proven track record of success in a solution-oriented, professional services environment
• Able to drive successful engagements and create demand through insight
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Expected to remain current on EY training and curriculum (e.g.: sales strategy, account management strategy, digital learning)
• The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
•Bilingual in English and French
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are experienced and ability to navigate in complex matrix driven environment, highly motivated, logical thinkers and have a very strong attention to details. Being a strong team player is critical, high on emotional intelligence with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients goals.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.