EY Regional Marketing Lead - Financial Services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, you’ll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Regional Marketing Lead for Financial Services will lead and oversee the development and execution of regional marketing and nationally aligned market area initiatives that are aligned with the Americas, Regional and national aligned market area priorities and business objectives. This position is integral to drive revenue growth in the region and the aligned national market areas.
Your key responsibilities
· Lead the regional marketing team, along with aligned market area (national) staff.
· Act as the point person in region and prime liaison for marketing activities
· Define region-specific marketing plans (executed by the core market team) to ensure efficient spend and return on investment; — this incudes budgets, goals and key performance indicators
· Support all firm initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source
· Provide relevant marketing support to regional managing partner and office managing partners
· Act as the Voice of the Customer — expert on our buyers, how they buy, and key buying criteria
· With deep knowledge of the competitive landscape, act as an expert on competition and positioning
· Determine fast-growing offerings to grow revenue by leveraging data and analytics; create campaigns accordingly
· Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) and Global to develop positioning and messaging for target personas
· Understand and document the buyer’s journey, including where he/she gets information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions he/she makes
· Develop an issue-based multi-channel campaign strategy, including key activities and budgets, in conjunction with regional leaders and global stakeholders that drive demand and measure impact
· Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs on an ongoing basis.
· Plan the “launches” of net-new offerings or service extensions, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
· Understand and support Business Development (BD) channels with “1: few” and “1: many” activities that generate awareness and consideration for each sector and sub-sector
· Define key influencers externally and internal luminaries to market thought leadership
Skills and attributes for success
Must have proven experience in overseeing strategic communications and marketing initiatives; the position requires strong communication (written and verbal) skills, independent thinking abilities and multi-tasking management skills; must be knowledgeable about current corporate communication practices
To qualify for the role, you must have
Ability to work independently and seamlessly with team peers within Americas Communications & Marketing, including partnering with the Integrated Marketing Leader and America’s Chief Marketing Officer; supervise a team of regional marketing and nationally aligned market area professionals charged with assisting the regional and national market area leaders to drive revenue via various channels
Ideally, you’ll also have
Flexibility to travel to all offices within the sub-area . Leader must attend strategic planning meetings with the Americas and regional marketing network, virtually, via phone, and in person.
What we look for
This position sets marketing strategy and priorities at a regional level, along with the respective nationally aligned market areas; must initiate and develop marketing strategies, determine fast growth revenue offerings, formulate multi-channel campaigns and coordinate their execution to achieve the required objectives. Incumbents are experienced senior marketing leaders with deep experience in driving revenue. This position frequently advises and counsels senior EY leaders on how best to deliver marketing strategies to cultivate regional and national market area growth.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.