EY Client Support Specialist - Business Consulting Risk - AMI - Internal Audit - Pune in Pune, India
Client Support Specialist - Business Consulting Risk - AMI - Internal Audit - Pune
Requisition # PUN001G8
Post Date Dec 13, 2020
Analyst, Internal Audit Analytics
EY is looking for an Analyst in the Risk Analytics domain.
Your key responsibilities
Responsible for execution of analytics in internal audit assignments using ACL.
Skills and attributes for success
• Should be process oriented and have strong analytical skills
• Be able to apply basic analysis tools/ techniques for data analysis
• Should be able to use and apply MS Excel
• Ability to handle pressure and manage complex situations.
• Willingness to travel (domestic and international).
To qualify for the role you must have
BE/B Tech (preferably CS or IT).
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.