EY Senior Consultant - Advisory_PI - CHS - Supply Chain & Operations - Pune in Pune, India
Senior Consultant - Advisory_PI - CHS - Supply Chain & Operations - Pune
Requisition # PUN0017F
Post Date Sep 23, 2019
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Senior Consultant/Consultant – PI – Robotics
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables process improvement to go beyond process re-engineering/optimization or labor arbitrage. The efficiency of existing robotic solutions outperform any employee many times over, but as important is the fact that robots don't make mistakes, work 24/7 and can be ramped up in an instance to match volatile demand.#LI
Our process automation solution utilize Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath software which enables business operations teams to automate processes quickly and autonomously through presentation layer integration. Process Automation Expert will deliver automated solutions to our clients and will contribute into all EY Advisory services: Feasibility / Process Assessment, Solution design, product implementation, support and capability development. The ideal candidate will have good mix of business processes and IT skills, business thinking and client focused. Selected candidate(s) will receive full training and mentoring on automation methodology and Blue Prism & Automation Anywhere product.
Job location: NCR, Bangalore, Pune.
Your key responsibilities
• Analyzing and understanding the business processes
• Identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
• Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
• Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
• Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
• Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
• Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
• Once new skills of Blue Prism & Automation Anywhere technology are fully adopted, the person will mentor and support the colleagues as well as client team on the same.
Skills and attributes for success
• Comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
• Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
• Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
• A working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
• The ability to conceptualise automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture.
• An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
• The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
• An understanding of formal change control procedures and disciplines.
• An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
• A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
To qualify for the role you must have
• MCA / Engineering or any other similar qualifications.
• 1.5+ years of relevant experience in RPA. 5+ years of total experience.
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.