EY Business Consulting - Experienced Staff, CAS - Construction (US-West) in Seattle, Washington
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
This position may be located in Dallas, Houston, Irvine, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, or Seattle
Looking to join a great team, progress your career and build a better working world? As an EY business consultant, you’ll have an ability to use your experiences to assist driving our clients’ global business performance. You will develop transformative solutions, deliver exceptional client service, and advance your skill set, all while working with some of the highest performing teams in the industry. If you are looking for an innovative environment, providing strategic advice in all areas of project management, risk management, and disputes resolution, consider a career in EY’s Construction and Real Estate Advisory Services practice.
Your key responsibilities
You will work with high-performing engagement teams assisting our clients in the strategic transformation of their corporate real estate facilities or portfolio. You can expect to work with high level client personnel delivering services, managing risk, reducing costs, increasing operational efficiencies and creating value. You will assess the client’s needs by alignment of real estate strategy to wider enterprise objectives.
Skills and attributes for success
• Bring and utilize your knowledge of corporate real estate, facilities and technology to assist our clients in delivering their real estate projects with increased efficiency and decreased risk
• Analyze workplace data, report on insights, and develop plans and deliverables that address client issues
• Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
• Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor's or master's degree
• A minimum of 1 year of experience working within corporate real estate, a professional services firm, or related industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Significant experience applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following: (a) strategies to promote real estate or workplace optimization, workforce enablement, sustainability, or wellness; governance frameworks to promote effective policies and business transparency; (b) working knowledge of real estate technology, such as IWMS, lease admin, or other RE management systems or digital technology solutions.
• You may be required to travel outside of your assigned office location. A valid passport is required.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• A bachelor's or master's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Architecture, or related
• Some experience in assessing and implementing sustainability, wellness, and/or RE technology solutions in the built environment is desired
• PMP, LEED, WELL, PE or other relevant certification is desired.
What we look for
We’re interested in highly motivated, talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you’re serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.