EY Advisory - Financial Service - PI - Finance - Staff in Shanghai, China
Advisory - Financial Service - PI - Finance - Staff
Requisition # SHA0013C
Post Date Sep 05, 2018
Our clients operate in a world where achieving and sustaining performance is more difficult than ever. As a performance improvement professional, you will be focused on helping them grow and turn their strategy into reality. You’ll work in high-performing teams that drive growth and deliver exceptional client service, ensuring you play your part in building a better working world.
Your career is yours to shape. Whether you’re in Customer, Supply Chain and Operations, Finance, IT Advisory, Strategy or People and Organizational Change, we’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed.
The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, mean you’ll gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
1) providing advisory services to financial clients (mainly Banks) not limited to business transformation and financial innovation;
2) completed project delivery under the guidance of the project manager, including industry research, customer interviews, design of consulting results, training and reporting, etc.;
3) support company level market development and related work, and complete annual personal learning tasks.
1) 1 year working experience;
2) master the mainstream analysis and research methods and be able to apply them to practice;
3) be sensitive to emerging industry hotspots, strong learning and communication skills;
4) familiar with banking or product experience is preferred.