EY Core Business Services - Brand, Marketing and Communications - Social media - Assistant Director in Shanghai, China
Core Business Services - Brand, Marketing and Communications - Social media - Assistant Director
Core Business Services
Requisition # SHA0010A
Post Date Apr 04, 2018
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, you’ll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Assistant Director of GC Social Media Team,
Brand, Marketing and Communications
Reporting to the AssociateDirector of GC Social Media team, the incumbent is responsible for the development and implementation of EY Greater China’s social media campaign and EY social media strategy to increase the EY brand presence and influence.
· Develop and implement innovative social media campaign to enlarge the brand awareness and engagement among targetaudience
· Develop and implement social media strategy, esp. WeChat strategy, keep eyes on the most updated social media trend and keep our social media network up with time
· Create quality and captivating content to meet EY social media acquisition, engagement and conversion objectives by collaborating with other function team of marketing and service lines
· Enhance EYsocial media presenceby leveraging internal and external resources and expanding EY social media network
· Build best practice of social media campaign in EY GC
· Monitor and analysis the social media channel performance and identify the measurement tools
· Bachelor Degree in media, public relation, communications, marketing or related discipline
· 7+ years in marketing related field, with a minimum of 5 years in digital marketing and social media marketing, esp. WeChat
· Familiar about the social media channels and digital trend
· Rich experience in running digital marketing campaigns in China/APAC region
· Fluentin both English and Chinese languages
· Team work and good communication skills
· Both in-house and digital agency experience are welcomed